Thursday, November 8, 2012

Back to Work I Go

Well I've been so blessed to be able to stay at home with my precious baby girl Caylee-Grace for the last 22 months.  I have the most wonderful, hardworking, loving and caring husband who has done so much to make it possible for me to stay home until Caylee-Grace started preschool.  Caylee-Grace started preschool (K-3) on August 27 and has done so good.  She goes everyday from 8-11:40 until this week.  I finally found me a job, so she is staying 3 full days now.  This week has been a great week.   I have found a great job with a great company that is very flexible and great people to work with.  I work Tue-Thurs 7:30 - 4:30.  It is doing something totally different from what I'm use to but it is a great opportunity for me and you can't beat the benefits, flexibility it being part-time.  As much as I have enjoyed being at home, it is time for me to get out and be with Adults some.  I pray this job works out.  Caylee-Grace is adjusting well at preschool. 

My first day at work was this past Tuesday.  When I got home, Caylee-Grace and her Daddy made me this poster.  Just made the end of a perfect day.  So sweet!

No comments: